Crisp County Elementary School (CCES) is a neighborhood school located in the western region of Cordele, Georgia, the county seat of Crisp County. The neighborhood school was built in 1957 as a Training Center for third, fourth, and fifth grade African American students. In 1970 it changed to an all-girls’ school for grades sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students. In 1986 the school was completely renovated and became a fourth and fifth grade school. In 2014, A.S. Clark (ASC) merged with Southwestern Elementary and became Crisp County Elementary School which serves 4th and 5th grade students.